*(ISC)² Members/Associates can access all courses included in this bundle for free by logging in above and clicking the 'My Courses' menu item.
1-Year unlimited access to (ISC)² Professional Development Institute (PDI) portfolio of online self-paced courses. Includes access to 35 courses offering 3 unique learning experiences from Immersive in-depth learning to hands on Labs and short format Express Learning courses. Customize your learning by choosing from the following courses:
- CISO’s Guide to Success (4 CPEs)
- Creating Your Path to CISO (5 CPEs)
- Responding to a Breach (5 CPEs)
- Creating a High-Performing Security Team (5 CPEs)
- Strengthening Interpersonal Skills (4 CPEs)
- Cloud Basics (4 CPEs)
- GDPR for Security Professionals: A Framework for Success (8 CPEs)
- Incident Management: Preparation and Response (5 CPEs)
- Moving to the Cloud (4 CPEs)
- Building a Strong Culture of Security (4 CPEs)
- Exploring Cybersecurity in Industrial Control Systems (4 CPEs)
- DevSecOps – Integrating Security into DevOps (5 CPEs)
- Understanding Security in the IoT Ecosystem (5 CPEs)
Express Learning Courses
- Utilizing Big Data (2 CPEs)
- When Ethics Meets Artificial Intelligence (2 CPEs)
- Communicating with the C-Suite (2 CPEs)
- Gaining Support for Your Security Program (2 CPEs)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (2 CPEs)
- Security Professionals Guide to Artificial Intelligence (2 CPEs)
- Practical Intrusion Analysis Using the Diamond Model (2 CPEs)
- Purple Team Playbook (2 CPEs)
- Strengthening Presentation Skills (2 CPEs)
- Techniques for Malware Analysis (2 CPEs)
- Web Application Penetration Testing (2 CPEs)
- Introduction to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (2 CPEs)
- Privacy Regulation Road Map (2 CPEs)
- Leveraging the Intelligence Cycle (2 CPEs)
- Mobile Security from Every Angle (2 CPEs)
- Navigating Cyber Insurance (2 CPEs)
- Securing Containers at the Speed of DevOps (2 CPEs)
- Assessing Application Security (4 CPEs)
- Introductory File System Forensics (2 CPEs)
- Live Forensics Using GRR (2 CPEs)
- Introduction to Memory Analysis with Rekall (2 CPEs)
- Introduction to Memory Analysis with Volatility (2 CPEs)
Cybersecurity professionals wanting to enhance their knowledge and continue their professional development learning through an interactive self-paced learning experience.
Courses are tailored for those learners with a basic to intermediate knowledge of security concepts
How This Course Works
Immersive Courses provide an in-depth course on a single topic. Learners will be asked to view engaging instructional presentations; participate in a variety of learning activities including interactive exercises, readings, video content and knowledge checks to reinforce learning; walk-through an immersive scenario that provides real-world application and complete a final assessment to ensure understanding of key concepts. Time commitments range from 4-8 hours depending on length of course.
Express Learning Courses are designed to quickly address a hot topic or trend in cybersecurity. You will be asked to read through lessons, participate in a variety of learning activities, partake in knowledge checks to reinforce learning and complete a final assessment to ensure understanding of key concepts. Time commitment is estimated at 1-2 hours.
Lab Courses offer a hands-on experience through a Windows 10 64bit virtual machine environment. Before each lab topic you will be asked to watch an instructional video that will guide you through the content and review the necessary background information to complete the lab assignment. At the end of the lab you will complete a final assessment to ensure understanding of key concepts. There is no time restriction, but this lab will take approximately 2 hours to complete.
Certificate of Completions identifying appropriate number of continuing professional education credits are provided when a learner completes all activities within a course including the course evaluation and scores a 70% or above on the final assessment. Specific instructions to download the certificate are provided in the course.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits earned for this course may be eligible for continuing professional education credits for non-(ISC)² certifications. Please review the continuing education requirements established by the credentialing organization for eligibility.