Official (ISC)² CBK Online Training Seminars for the SSCP
Official (ISC)² Delivered virtually by (ISC)2 Authorized Instructors, Online Instructor-Led Training has many of the same benefits of in-person training but allows you to participate from the convenience of your computer, saving you travel time and expense. Updated course content aligns with the recently refreshed SSCP exam outline and features enhanced videos, audio presentations, interactive exercises and assessments. If you’re ready to train for your certification exam and engage with your instructor and classmates, online instructor-led training may be the perfect fit for you.
This course is designed for professionals with proven technical skills and practical, hands-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. This online instructor-led training provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the seven domains of the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- • Live virtual instruction from an (ISC)2 Authorized Instructor
- • Virtual collaboration with classmates
- • 365-day access to Official (ISC)2 SSCP Student Guide in printable electronic format
- • 180-day access to official course content:
- • Recordings of live virtual sessions
- • 13+ hours of video-based instructional content
- • 20 content-specific learning activities and 12 applied scenarios
- • 61 knowledge checks
- • 8 end-of-chapter quizzes with answer feedback
- • 160-question post-course assessment with answer feedback
- • Online interactive flash cards
- • Glossary of terms
- • 24x7x365 chat technical support
- • Official (ISC)2 Certificate of Completion
- • Course Completion Badge
- • Education Guarantee (below for details)
*Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the SSCP exam on your first attempt after taking our training seminar, you can take this training seminar again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the course).