Official (ISC)² CBK Online Training Seminars for the CCSP
CCSP Course Description
The Official (ISC)2 CCSP Training course helps students confidently prepare for the CCSP exam by providing in-depth review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies. Content aligns with and comprehensively covers the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring relevancy across all disciplines in the field of cloud security.
Throughout Official (ISC)2 Training, students learn directly from (ISC)2Authorized Instructors – certified CCSPs and subject matter experts who deliver the most relevant, up-to-date course content developed by (ISC)2. Activities draw from real-world scenarios and industry topics to reinforce material and increase knowledge retention. Students explore timely cases and get hands-on with key cloud security concepts through interactive discussions as well as independent, group and jigsaw activities.
Official CCSP Training includes:
- Instruction from an (ISC)2 Authorized Instructor
- Official (ISC)2 Student Training Guide (electronic format)
- Chapter quizzes
- Interactive flash cards to reinforce learning
- Independent and group learning activities
- Case studies and real-world scenarios
- 120 post-course assessment questions to gauge exam readiness
Who Should Attend
This training is intended for professionals who have at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years in information security and at least one year in cloud security, and are pursuing CCSP certification to enhance credibility and career mobility. The seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk and Compliance
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
2. Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
3. Assess risks, vulnerability, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
4. Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
5. Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
6. Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
7. Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
8. Identify key terminology, and associated definitions related to cloud technology.
9. Establish a common terminology for use with in your team or workgroup.
10. Build a business case for cloud adoption and determine business units that benefit from cloud migration strategies.
The Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. This is the only CCSP training available that provides college credits. Learn more.