Official (ISC)² CBK Online Training Seminars for the CCSP
Limited Offer: Save 20% on this CCSP Online Instructor-Led Class when bundled with an exam voucher!* (2022 Sessions Only)
CCSP Course Description
This course is for individuals planning to pursue the CCSP certification. The CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity and securing critical assets in the cloud. It shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud.
Led by an (ISC)2 Authorized Instructor and delivered virtually to a class of students. Choose between a 5-day bootcamp-style class, or train twice a week over an 8-week period.
Official CCSP Training includes:
- Virtual live instruction
- Official (ISC)2 Student Training Guide (electronic format)
- Post course assessment
- Knowledge checks and end of chapter quizzes
- Applied scenarios
- Interactive content
- Case studies and discussions
- Online interactive flash cards
- Glossary of terms
- 24x7x365 chat technical support
- 180-day access to course content
Who Should Attend:
Prior to taking this course, the learner should have the experience, skills or knowledge obtained while serving in roles similar to the following:
- Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
2. Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
3. Assess risks, vulnerability, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
4. Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
5. Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
6. Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
7. Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
8. Identify key terminology, and associated definitions related to cloud technology.
9. Establish a common terminology for use with in your team or workgroup.
10. Build a business case for cloud adoption and determine business units that benefit from cloud migration strategies.
The Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. This is the only CCSP training available that provides college credits. Learn more.
While preparing for your exam, take the opportunity to become an (ISC)2 Candidate and be part of a global community of cybersecurity professionals and enjoy the benefits this brings. For more information, visit www.isc2.org/candidate.