Official (ISC)² CBK Training Seminars for the CISSP
Official (ISC)² CBK Training Seminar for the CISSP
Classroom Based - A traditional in-person environment with an authorized (ISC)²-certified instructor and other students.
This course is designed for information security professional’s with deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization. Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the following eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®)
- • Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- • Domain 2: Asset Security
- • Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
- • Domain 4: Communication and Network Security
- • Domain 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- • Domain 6: Security Assessment Testing
- • Domain 7: Security Operations
- • Domain 8: Software Development Security
To ensure you receive Official or Approved (ISC)² Training, look for the mark of an (ISC)² Official or Approved Training Provider. Click the logos below to find courses offered by Official (ISC)² Partners.
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.