Official (ISC)² CBK Training Seminars for the CCSP
CCSP Course Description
This course is for individuals planning to pursue the CCSP certification. The CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity and securing critical assets in the cloud. It shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud.
Classroom Based training led by an (ISC)2Authorized Instructor and delivered in a traditional in-person environment to a class of students
Official CCSP Training includes:
Who Should Attend
Prior to taking this course, the learner should have the experience, skills or knowledge obtained while serving in roles similar to the following:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
2. Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
3. Assess risks, vulnerability, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
4. Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
5. Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
6. Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
7. Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
8. Identify key terminology, and associated definitions related to cloud technology.
9. Establish a common terminology for use with in your team or workgroup.
10. Build a business case for cloud adoption and determine business units that benefit from cloud migration strategies.
The Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. This is the only CCSP training available that provides college credits. Learn more.
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.