Official (ISC)² CBK Online Training Seminars for the CSSLP
Please Note: Effective September 15, 2023, the CSSLP exam will be based on a new exam outline. Please refer to the CSSLP Exam Outline and FAQs for details.
CSSLP Course Description
This course is designed for software professionals who have the expertise to incorporate security practices – authentication, authorization and auditing – into each phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), from software design and implementation to testing and deployment. Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the following eight domains of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®)
- Domain 1: Secure Software Concepts
- Domain 2: Secure Software Requirements
- Domain 3: Secure Software Architecture and Design
- Domain 4: Secure Software Implementation
- Domain 5: Secure Software Testing
- Domain 6: Secure Software Lifecycle Management
- Domain 7: Secure Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance
- Domain 8: Secure Software Supply Chain
Want more information? Click Here for more details about this course
While preparing for your exam, take the opportunity to become an (ISC)2 Candidate and be part of a global community of cybersecurity professionals and enjoy the benefits this brings. For more information, visit www.isc2.org/candidate.