*(ISC)² Members/Associates can access all courses included in this bundle for free by logging in above and clicking the 'My Courses' menu item.
1-Year unlimited access to (ISC)² Professional Development Institute (PDI) portfolio Express Learning online self-paced courses. Includes access to 17 courses. Customize your learning by choosing from the following Express Learning Courses:
Express Learning Courses
- Utilizing Big Data (2 CPE credits)
- When Ethics Meets Artificial Intelligence (2 CPE credits)
- Communicating with the C-Suite (2 CPE credits)
- Gaining Support for Your Security Program (2 CPE credits)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (2 CPE credits)
- Security Professionals Guide to Artificial Intelligence (2 CPE credits)
- Practical Intrusion Analysis Using the Diamond Model (2 CPE credits)
- Purple Team Playbook (2 CPE credits)
- Strengthening Presentation Skills (2 CPE credits)
- Techniques for Malware Analysis (2 CPE credits)
- Web Application Penetration Testing (2 CPE credits)
- Introduction to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (2 CPE credits)
- Privacy Regulation Road Map (2 CPE credits)
- Leveraging the Intelligence Cycle (2 CPE credits)
- Mobile Security from Every Angle (2 CPE credits)
- Navigating Cyber Insurance (2 CPE credits)
- Securing Containers at the Speed of DevOps (2 CPE credits)
Cybersecurity professionals wanting to enhance their knowledge and continue their professional development learning through an interactive self-paced learning experience.
Courses are tailored for those learners with a basic to intermediate knowledge of security concepts
How These Courses Work
Express Learning Courses created with industry experts are designed to quickly address a hot topic or trend in cybersecurity. You will be asked to read through lessons, participate in a variety of learning activities, partake in knowledge checks designed to reinforce learning and complete a final assessment to ensure understanding of key concepts. Time commitment is estimated at 1-2 hours.
Certificate of Completions identifying appropriate number of continuing professional education credits are provided when a learner completes all activities within a course including the course evaluation and scores a 70% or above on the final assessment. Specific instructions to download the certificate are provided in the course.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits earned for this course may be eligible for continuing professional education credits for non-(ISC)² certifications. Please review the continuing education requirements established by the credentialing organization for eligibility.