- 180 Days of access to Official (ISC)² ISSMP content in the learning management system
- 40 hours of on-demand videos covering all 6 domains
- Interactive flashcards
- Domain Quizzes
- Post-assessment practice questions
- Flexibility to learn on your schedule
Bonus: CISSP Self-Paced Refresher
At no additional cost, (ISC)² is offering a refresher of the CISSP material to help you prepare for the ISSMP. The CISSP Self-Paced Refresher is set up as a separate course, but we’ll give you FREE access throughout your ISSMP training. Use the CISSP materials as much (or as little) as you want to!
Register for Training
What’s Covered in the ISSMP Self-Paced Course
The ISSMP course draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date global common body of knowledge to give you deep understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices. Training covers the 6 domains you’ll be tested on in the exam:
Domain 1: Leadership and Business Management
Domain 2: Systems Lifecycle Management
Domain 3: Risk Management
Domain 4: Threat Intelligence and Incident Management
Domain 5: Contingency Management
Domain 6: Law, Ethics and Security Compliance Management
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the role of security, connect the security program with organizational governance, and prioritize security requirements in support of business initiatives to obtain support for the security program.
- Recommend a documented security program that includes security awareness and training and a process for analyzing, managing and enforcing security requirements for contracts and agreements.
- Apply metrics, budgeting, project management and management of security team and cross-functional and stakeholder associations to achieve a security program.
- Understand the management of security into organizational security architecture throughout the system lifecycle.
- Understand the organizational requirements necessary to establish an effective Risk Management Program.
- Understand the general processes employed in the identification of system assets, potential system threats, in-place safeguards, and vulnerabilities in the conduct and analysis of system risk assessments.
- Understand the principles and practices necessary to establish and maintain a successful incident handling and investigation program.
- Understand the processes and collaboration requirements necessary to establish, maintain, and benefit from a successful threat intelligence program.
- Understand the various benefits that the proper conduct of a Business Impact Analysis provides to the organization.
If you are purchasing within North America and need to purchase on behalf of someone else, please contact the North America regional office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Phone: +1-866-331-ISC2 (4722) ext. 2