< Return to Listing
The CISSP-ISSAP course is designed for the chief security architect or analyst. Drawing from the comprehensive Informational Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices.
This self-paced training covers the following CISSP-ISSAP domains:
- • Domain 1: Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- • Domain 2: Security Architecture Modeling
- • Domain 3: Infrastructure Security Architecture
- • Domain 4: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- • Domain 5: Architect for Application Security
- • Domain 6: Security Operations Architecture
Official training provides:
- • Approximately 14 hours of multimedia learning resources (videos, narrated power points, scenarios, etc.)
- • 15 Applied Scenarios demonstrating a real-world application of concepts taught in the course.
- • 40 content specific activities (includes knowledge checks and other interactive exercises.)
- • 6 end of chapter quizzes with answer explanation to assess comprehension.
- • 126 question post course assessment with answer explanation highlighting areas for further study.
- • Flashcards
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.