It’s Your Time. Learn at Your Pace.
Gain flexibility and confidence with (ISC)² Direct Online Self-Paced CCSP Training.
Prove your cloud security knowledge on your own schedule. We’ll help you confidently prepare for the CCSP exam through convenient online training – with a new low price of $1,995. And until July 31, we’ll also include the Practice Tests eBook for FREE! It’s your time to be recognized as a globally respected expert.
Here's how to do it:
- Register for the course
- Get your FREE Practice Tests eBook (allow 2-3 business days for delivery of access code)
- Gain course access for 120 days
- ● 120-day access to recordings and official courseware aligned with the latest exam domains
- ● 28.5 hours of on-demand videos covering all 6 domains
- ● Official (ISC)² Student Workbook
- ● Interactive flash cards
- ● Post-assessment practice questions
- ● Flexibility to learn on your schedule
Limited-Time Bonus: Free Practice Tests
Through July 31, we’ll bundle the CCSP Practice Tests eBook at no extra cost! Use it to test knowledge, identify gaps, and review course content during your 120-day access window.
What’s Covered in the CCSP Self-Paced Course
The CCSP course draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date global common body of knowledge to give you deep understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices. Training covers the 6 domains you’ll be tested on in the exam:
Domain 1: Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
Domain 3: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
Domain 5: Operations
Domain 6: Legal & Compliance
(ISC)² Members can earn 40 CPEs taking this course.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- ● Describe the physical and virtual components of and identify the principle technologies of cloud based systems.
- ● Define the roles and responsibilities of customers, providers, partners, brokers and the various technical professionals that support cloud computing environments.
- ● Identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing.
- ● Differentiate between various as a Service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture.
- ● Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies and working with authorities during legal investigations.
- ● Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data center and cloud computing environments.
- ● Evaluate and implement the security controls necessary to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability in cloud computing.
- ● Identify and explain the six phases of the data lifecycle.
- ● Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion.
- ● Describe the role of encryption in protecting data and specific strategies for key management.
- ● Compare a variety of cloud based business continuity / disaster recovery strategies and select an appropriate solution to specific business requirements.
- ● Contrast security aspects of Software Development Life Cycle in standard data center and cloud computing environments.
- ● Describe how federated identity and access management solutions mitigate risks in cloud computing systems.
- ● Conduct gap analysis between baseline and industry standard best practices.
- ● Develop Service Level Agreements (SLA) for cloud computing environments.
- ● Conduct risk assessments of existing and proposed cloud-based environments.
- ● State the professional and ethical standards of (ISC)² and the Certified Cloud Security Professional.
Register for your training today or get in touch with a Certification Consultant for more information. If you are purchasing this course outside of North America please contact your regional office directly for pricing and purchasing information.
North America: email@example.com or call 1.866.331.4722 ext. 2
EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203.300.1701
APAC: email@example.com or call +852.2850.6951
LATAM: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +55 11 94336-9522
This (ISC)² course was produced in partnership with IT University.
Credits & accreditation