It’s Your Time. Learn at Your Pace.
Gain flexibility and confidence with (ISC)² Direct Online Self-Paced CCSP Training.
Prove your cloud security knowledge on your own schedule. We’ll help you confidently prepare for the CCSP exam through convenient online training – with a new low price of $1,995. And as a bonus, we’ll also include the Practice Tests eBook for FREE! It’s your time to be recognized as a globally respected expert.
Here's how to do it:
- Register for the course
- Get your FREE Practice Tests eBook (allow 2-3 business days for delivery of access code)
- Gain course access for 120 days
- ● 120-day access to recordings and official courseware
- ● 28.5 hours of on-demand videos covering all 6 domains
- ● Official (ISC)² Student Workbook
- ● Interactive flash cards
- ● Post-assessment practice questions
- ● Flexibility to learn on your schedule
Bonus: Free Practice Tests
With purchase, we’ll bundle the CCSP Practice Tests eBook at no extra cost! Use it to test knowledge, identify gaps, and review course content during your 120-day access window.
What’s Covered in the CCSP Self-Paced Course
The CCSP course draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date global common body of knowledge to give you deep understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices. Training covers the 6 domains you’ll be tested on in the exam:
Domain 1: Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
Domain 3: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
Domain 5: Operations
Domain 6: Legal & Compliance
(ISC)² Members can earn 40 CPEs taking this course.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- ● Describe the physical and virtual components of and identify the principle technologies of cloud based systems.
- ● Define the roles and responsibilities of customers, providers, partners, brokers and the various technical professionals that support cloud computing environments.
- ● Identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing.
- ● Differentiate between various as a Service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture.
- ● Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies and working with authorities during legal investigations.
- ● Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data center and cloud computing environments.
- ● Evaluate and implement the security controls necessary to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability in cloud computing.
- ● Identify and explain the six phases of the data lifecycle.
- ● Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion.
- ● Describe the role of encryption in protecting data and specific strategies for key management.
- ● Compare a variety of cloud based business continuity / disaster recovery strategies and select an appropriate solution to specific business requirements.
- ● Contrast security aspects of Software Development Life Cycle in standard data center and cloud computing environments.
- ● Describe how federated identity and access management solutions mitigate risks in cloud computing systems.
- ● Conduct gap analysis between baseline and industry standard best practices.
- ● Develop Service Level Agreements (SLA) for cloud computing environments.
- ● Conduct risk assessments of existing and proposed cloud-based environments.
- ● State the professional and ethical standards of (ISC)² and the Certified Cloud Security Professional.
Register for your training today or get in touch with a Certification Consultant for more information. If you are purchasing this course outside of North America please contact your regional office directly for pricing and purchasing information.
North America: email@example.com or call 1.866.331.4722 ext. 2
EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203.960.7800
APAC: email@example.com or call +852.2850.6951
LATAM: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +55 11 94336-9522
This (ISC)² course was produced in partnership with IT University.
Credits & accreditation