Important Exam Delivery Information
Limited space is available to take your certification exam online February 15-21, 2021. There is no difference in the time length of exam or the number of items on the exam. All successful examination results during the pilot test will be valid for applying for (ISC)² certification.
Participation in the pilot program is limited, so act now.
(ISC)² Online Exam Proctoring Frequently Asked Questions
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
This CCSP Training is a self-paced learning solution that covers the 6 domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) in order to study for the CCSP examination. Delivered in a modular format, that includes video content. This training allows students to learn at their own pace, spend extra time on material where needed and reinforce concepts with flash cards, quizzes, and games.
With the purchase of CCSP Self-Paced Training, each student will receive:
- ● Access to recordings and course content for 180 days from time of purchase
- ● Official (ISC)2 Student Training Guide (electronic format)
- ● More than 100 pre-recorded videos totaling over 10 hours of expert instruction
- ● Chapter quizzes
- ● Interactive flash cards to reinforce learning
- ● Independent learning activities
- ● Case studies and real-world scenarios
- ● 120 post-course assessment questions to gauge exam readiness
Who Should Attend:
This training is intended for professionals who have at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years in information security and at least one year in cloud security, and are pursuing CCSP certification to enhance credibility and career mobility. The seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- ● Enterprise Architect
- ● Security Administrator
- ● Systems Engineer
- ● Security Architect
- ● Security Consultant
- ● Security Engineer
- ● Security Manager
- ● Systems Architect
- ● Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- ● Cloud Data Security
- ● Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- ● Cloud Application Security
- ● Cloud Security Operations
- ● Legal, Risk and Compliance
- ● Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
- ● Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates
- ● Assess risks, vulnerability, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
- ● Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
- ● Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
- ● Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
- ● Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
- ● Identify key terminology, and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use with in your team or workgroup.
- ● Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration strategies.
The Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training Seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. (ISC)²’s CCSP training seminar is the only CCSP training available that provides college credits. For more information click here.
Credits & accreditation