Official ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) eTextbook
The Certified in Cybersecurity℠ (CC) eTextbook is for anyone interested in gaining a basic understanding of cybersecurity concepts. While not intended as a study guide, it does cover content related to the ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity℠ exam. The topics covered include security principles, business continuity, disaster recovery and incident response, access control concepts, network security and security operations.
Who Should Purchase:
Students, prospective employees, entry-level professionals, and career-changers interested in cybersecurity or wishing to start their path toward cybersecurity leadership by taking the Certified in Cybersecurity℠ certification and training.
What to Expect:
This eTextbook is not intended as a study guide. However, it does include content related to the ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity℠ exam. The topics covered include security principles, business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident response, access controls concepts, network security, and security operations.
365 days (once accessed for the first time in the VitalSource platform)
This eTextbook covers the following:
Chapter 1: Security Principles
- • 1: Understand the Security Concepts of Information Assurance
- • 2: Understand the Risk Management Process
- • 3: Understand Security Controls
- • 4: Understand Governance Elements and Processes
- • 5: Understand ISC2 Code of Ethics
Chapter 2: Incident Response, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Concepts
- • 1: Understand Incident Response
- • 2: Understand Business Continuity
- • 3: Understand Disaster Recovery
Chapter 3: Access Controls Concepts
- • 1: Understand Access Control Concepts
- • 2: Understand Physical Access Controls
- • 3: Understand Logical Access Controls
Chapter 4: Network Security
- • 1: Understand Computer Networking
- • 2: Understand Network (Cyber) Threats and Attacks
- • 3: Understand Network Security Infrastructure
Chapter 5: Security Operations
- • 1: Understand Data Security
- • 2: Understand System Hardening
- • 3: Understand Best Practice Security Policies
- • 4: Understand Security Awareness Training
The CC eTextbook uses VitalSource eReader, which will allow you to view materials on multiple devices and platforms, online and offline.
The following may be among system requirements to access your eTextbook.
- A stable and continuous internet connection.
- • Processor 2 GHz +
- • RAM 4 GB +
- • Monitor minimum resolution (1024 x 768)
- • Video Card
- • Keyboard and Mouse or other assistive technology
Supported Operating Systems
- • Macintosh OS X 10.10 to present
- • Windows 10 to present
- • Google Chrome
- • Microsoft Edge
- • Mozilla Firefox
- VitalSource eReader
Have Questions About Purchasing?
For more information about purchasing Certified in Cybersecurity℠ training products or team training discounts, contact an Education Consultant in your region:
Phone: +1-866-331-ISC2 (4722) ext. 2
Phone: +44 (0)203.960.7800
Return to Catalog