Official (ISC)² CBK Online Training Seminars for the SSCP
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use Coupon Code EXAMBUNDLESSCP and Save Nearly $600 on SSCP Training
For a limited time, (ISC)² is offering SSCP Online Instructor-Led Training at a discounted price of $1,046 when bundled with an exam voucher ($249).
To take advantage of this bundle for only $1,295, choose a training date below and use coupon code EXAMBUNDLESSCP at checkout. You’ll receive the exam voucher code by email within one week after purchase.
If you need any help purchasing, please contact a sales representative in your region.
SSCP Course Overview
Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, the Official (ISC)² SSCP CBK Training Seminar provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 7 domains of the SSCP CBK:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Networks and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the SSCP exam and features:
- Official (ISC)² courseware
- Taught by an authorized (ISC)² instructor
- Student handbook in electronic format
- Interactive Online Flash Cards
- Post-course Assessment
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam voucher*(included with bundle offer)
*Exam Delivery and COVID-19: More than 80% of Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide that administer (ISC)² exams are now open. Please check this page for updates. You’ll be able to schedule your exam for a date and time that works for you and help ensure your comfort level and confidence in participating in an in-person exam. If you don’t see a testing center near you, please check back often as more capacity continues to be added daily.
The Official (ISC)² SSCP CBK Training Seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. (ISC)²’s SSCP training seminar is the only SSCP training available that provides college credits. For more information click here.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for those with proven technical skills and practical, hand-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. The candiate is required to have a minimum of 1 year of cumulative paid full-time work experience in 1 of the 7 domains of the SSCP CBK. The training seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Understand the different Access Control systems and how they should be implemented to protect the system and data using the different levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Understand the processes necessary for working with management and information owners, custodians, and users so that proper data classifications are defined. This will ensure the proper handling of all hard copy and electronic information as it is applied by the Security Operations and Administration
- The Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis Domain identifies the how to identify, measure, and control losses associated with adverse events. You will review, analyze, select, and evaluate safeguards for mitigating risk
- Identify how to handle Incident Response and Recovery using consistent, applies approaches including the use of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) concepts in order to mitigate damages, recover business operations, and avoid critical business interruption; and emergency response and post-disaster recovery
- Identify and differentiate key cryptographic concepts and how to apply them, implement secure protocols, key management concepts, key administration and validation, and Public Key Infrastructure as it applies to securing communications in the presence of third parties
- Define and identify the Networks and Communications Security needed to secure network structure, data transmission methods, transport formats, and the security measures used to maintain integrity, availability, authentication, and confidentiality of the information being transmitted
- The Systems and Application Security section identifies and defines technical and non-technical attacks and how an organization can protect itself from these attacks including the concepts in endpoint device security, cloud infrastructure security, securing big data systems, and securing virtual environments