Official (ISC)² CBK Online Training Seminars for the CAP
Official (ISC)² Online Instructor-Led Training offers the structure of a classroom along with the flexibility of remote learning. Updated course content aligns with the recently refreshed CAP exam outline and features live virtual instruction by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor, a verified security expert who holds the CAP.
This course is designed for IT, information security and information assurance practitioners and contractors who use the RMF in federal government, military, civilian roles, local governments and private sector organizations. Led by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the seven domains of the CAP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®)
- • Live virtual instruction from an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor
- • Virtual collaboration with classmates
- • Official (ISC)² CAP Student Guide in printable electronic format – 365 day access.
- • Access to official course content - 180 day access.
- • Recordings of live virtual sessions
- • End-of-chapter quizzes with answer feedback – 70 Questions
- • Post-course Assessment with answer feedback – 142 questions
- • Online interactive Flash Cards
- • Glossary of terms
- • 24x7x365 chat technical support
- • Official (ISC)² Certificate of Completion
- • Course Completion Badge
- • Education Guarantee*
*Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the CAP exam on your first attempt after attending our training seminar, you can attend a second CBK training seminar at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial training seminar).
Only Official Training from (ISC)² or an Official (ISC)² Training Partner guarantees the most relevant, up-to-date courseware, developed by (ISC)² and delivered by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor.
If you’re unsure about a training provider’s status, look for one of these Official (ISC)² Training Partner badges: