Official (ISC)² CBK Training Seminars for the CAP
Official (ISC)² Classroom Training offers a traditional in-person classroom learning experience. Updated course content aligns with the recently refreshed CAP exam outline and features live virtual instruction by an (ISC)2 Authorized Instructor, a verified security expert who holds the CAP.
This course is designed for IT, information security and information assurance practitioners and contractors who use the RMF in federal government, military, civilian roles, local governments and private sector organizations. Led by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the seven domains of the CAP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®)
- • In-person instruction from an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor
- • Collaboration with classmates
- • Official (ISC)² CAP Student Guide (print or electronic format varies by course offering)
- • End-of-chapter quizzes with answer feedback – 70 Questions
- • Post-course Assessment with answer feedback – 142 questions
- • Online interactive Flash Cards
- • Glossary of terms
- • In-class Instructor support
- • Official (ISC)² Certificate of Completion
- • Education Guarantee*
*Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the CAP exam on your first attempt after attending our training seminar, you can attend a second CBK training seminar at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial training seminar).
Only Official Training from (ISC)² or an Official (ISC)² Training Partner guarantees the most relevant, up-to-date courseware, developed by (ISC)² and delivered by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor.
If you’re unsure about a training provider’s status, look for one of these Official (ISC)² Training Partner badges:
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.